Tuesday, July 17, 2012

IS CONTACT REPRODUCIBLE? NEW UFO DIGEST ARTICLE!

In my previous essay, I established that contact between humanity and an alien intelligence representing a Level One civilization took place during the Apollo 14 space flight in 1971, and that this encounter resulted in a transfer of technological information in the form of an otherworldly “scientific textbook”. Furthermore, I established that, today, Zero Point Energy is working and being suppressed at the highest levels by a secretive cabal operating within the United States government. I ended that essay describing the true nature of the behind-the-scenes battle being waged between these controlling elites and the proponents of public disclosure, casting my lot with those who believe that revealing the true, full extent of the ET engagement with humanity will lead to a more open and democratic society, if not a full-blown Golden Age.

In this essay, I will explore some of the ways in which other seekers have attempted to achieve contact, comparing and contrasting their methods. I will then describe the various different alien groups that have been encountered via these disparate practices. Let us first address the question of whether or not contact is reproducible...



To read this article in its entirety, please go to UFO DIGEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment